Behind the company's name, inherently lays its story and true purpose. The word 'archives' in French refers to an important meeting of artefacts, documents, objects and, this case a personal and important collection of pieces. First opened in 2014, ARCHIVES is located adjacent to the Four Seasons Hotel and Condominiums nested in Yorkville. Jewelry designer Jaleh Farhadpour has traveled the globe to meet with both established and up-and-coming jewelry designers, curating a collection that is exclusive to her boutique. Among the collections are Jaleh's own best selling designs, along with an option to have pieces designed and custom- made at her in-house atelier. ARCHIVES brings together years of knowledge and experience, an eye for fine detail, and offers the highest level of customer experience and service.
Currently we are looking to fill a part-time to help the creative content & website manager with social media posting, product photography, and minor graphic design tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for an experienced Sales Professional to join the ARCHIVES team. The Sales Professional will be responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to all clients. This will be demonstrated by sharing their expertise in customer service and in-depth knowledge of featured designers to customers.
- Taking/editing Photos
- Upload/manage content on Shopify
- Create basic campaigns on Mailchimp
- Understanding the company's concept and image, and how to translate that to our customers
- Knowledge of current fashion trends and brands
- Assist in social media posting
- Assist in sales
Qualifications and Skills
- MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Photography
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Shopify is an asset
- Detail- Oriented
- Personable / outgoing
- knowledgeable/passionate about fashion trends
- Knowledgeable of social media (Instagram)
To be considered for the position please email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your portfolio or attach samples of relevant work.