"Round 626 C7 Sunglasses"
- 18 - 22 carat rose gold-plated
- Lightweight titanium
- Contrasting peach nylon lenses
- Frames are cut away to reveal the lens edge and create a contour, whilst slim.
- Tapered temples are attached to the top of the frame with characteristic Japanese bulb tips
- Adjustable nose pads for added comfort.
- The Linda Farrow logo is printed in white on the inside of the temple.
- Made in Japan
Established in 1970, the Linda Farrow brand of luxury eyewear rose quickly to acclaim amongst stylish Londoners and the international jet set. Originally a fashion designer herself, Linda Farrow was one of the first to treat sunglasses as fashion, producing collection after cutting-edge collection, her finger always on the pulse of the times. The enlightening energy of Linda Farrow, and its international appeal, has been seized on by designers throughout its return in 2003; collaborating with designers such as Matthew Williamson, The Row, Kris Van Assche, Alexander Wang, Dries Van Noten and Oscar de la Renta, Linda Farrow launched its own line, Linda Farrow Luxe, for Spring Summer 2008.