"Vinyl Cap-Sleeve Mini" White Dress
- Lining Composition: acetate 52%
- Outer Composition: cotton 76%
- Lining Composition: cupro 48%
- Outer Composition: polyurethane 24%
- Washing Instructions: dry clean only
In 2013, Meyer and Vaillant, the latter of whom had worked at Chanel and Balenciaga, launched Coperni Femme, a womenswear label named after renaissance astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus. In 2014, the label won the ANDAM First Collections Prize.
The following year, the duo were approached to breathe new creative life into the historic French 1960s brand Courrèges, which Jacques Bungert and Frederic Torloting had bought in 2011. Meyer and Vaillant were appointed artistic directors, putting their own label on hold and withdrawing from the LVMH Prize, which they had reached the final shortlist for that year.